Thursday, Oct. 22, 2020
10 – 11:30 a.m. PT
What You’ll Learn:
- Historical policies and practices that have brought us to where we are today
- Widespread quality-of-life disparities Black people experience in America
- What can be done to move the needle in a different direction
- Making DEI the core of your organization, how you lead, and what you achieve
- Building a strategic DEI program that meets objectives and impacts business results
This webinar qualifies for SHRM and HRCI credits.
Over the past several months, the discussion of racial equity has taken on new life in the American workplace. Organizations are enthused and motivated to build strong company cultures that represent a diverse employee pool and promote equal treatment, mutual success, and a fully engaged workforce.
In building diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) initiatives, many companies are eager for community conversations that fuel smart strategies and reveal best practices.
Join our complimentary webinar to learn from two diversity experts whose experience and insights will help you build a meaningful DEI program that meets objectives and impacts business results.
Our esteemed guest speakers will offer a historical perspective and critical discussion of why the American workplace looks as it does today. They will provide insights and recommendations for building sustainable DEI plans to improve the employee experience and ultimately build stronger organizations. We are excited to learn from these experts and share their knowledge with you.
Dr. Jarik Conrad
SPHR, SHRM-SCP – leads the Human Insights and HCM Evangelism group at Ultimate Kronos Group (UKG)
SVP & CHRO for LifeWay – former SVP of HR at Verizon with expertise in diversity, equity, inclusion, & belonging (DEIB)
Executive Vice President, Nelson
Vice President of Human Resources, Nelson and Higher Growth Search