NELSONtalks Webinar: EnVISIONing Your Company’s Future
Is your collective company vision a guiding star that serves as a compass for the decisions and actions of your employees, shaping the way your company does business? By engaging your workforce in the creation, refinement, and implementation of your company vision, you can align efforts, increase engagement, and improve recruitment and retention.
In this NELSONtalks webinar, Lisa Johnson, Vice President of HR at Nelson, shares:
- Real-life case studies of how companies have capitalized on a compelling company vision to motivate and inspire their employees.
- Concrete methods to facilitate company vision creation, buy-in and adoption.
- Actionable tips for translating your company’s vision into meaningful day-to-day actions, uniting your workforce both in strategic purpose and daily efforts.
Request access to a video of this webinar recording, slides, and step-by-step guide to creating a strategic company vision by using the form at the top of this page. And when you’re ready for your next great new role, search jobs available through Nelson.
Competition for talent in California is only getting more intense. This leaves many employers looking for guidance on which path to take to engage and retain top-performing employees.
Nelson’s 2018 Advisor and Salary Guide provides:
- Accurate local salary ranges for >200 positions in regions throughout California
- Workplace trends insights from more than 650 California employers, revealing the key trends that could impact your company’s success in 2018
- Effective strategies other business leaders are using to attract talent–and what you need to offer to compete.
Request the Nelson 2018 Advisor & Salary Guide by using the form at the top of this page. And when you’re ready for your next great new role, search jobs available through Nelson.