Research & Reports
2018 Workplace Trends Report: Building Your Roadmap to Business Success
Competition for talent in California is only getting more intense, and many employers are looking for guidance on which path to take to engage and retain top-performing employees.
Nelson’s annual Workplace Trends Survey measures the trends impacting California employers. Here are a few examples of the key insights provided in our 2018 Workplace Trends Report:
- The top three business challenges identified were talent acquisition, competitive pressures, and talent retention.
- More than 70% of companies surveyed reported offering some type of flexible work arrangement for employees.
- More than 60% of California companies increased headcount in 2017.
- About 75% of companies met or exceeded revenue expectations in 2017.
- Over 60% of companies report being willing to pay more than budget to attract top talent.
To see the full results of Nelson’s 2018 Workplace Trends Report, request your copy of our Advisor & Salary Guide.