How to Stay Emotionally Healthy During Coronavirus
We’re deep into the days of coronavirus. Our social feeds and email inboxes are bubbling over with tips, tricks, and advice on how to stay healthy, safe, and sane. With so many choices, we wanted to find a single source to help us sort through the options. And we found one.
We’re grateful to our business partner Brown & Brown Insurance, who, just like a genie in a bottle, immediately produced a great list of well-being apps, and we’re happy to share it with you. The list is categorized by addiction, caregiving, crisis, emotional, financial, fitness, preventative, and sleep and includes everything from free workouts and stress-reduction methods to financial education providers and even … wait for it … ways to stop touching your face.
We’ve also come across some good sights and sounds that you might want to check out as well:
- State of California Resources for Emotional Support and Well-Being
- California Surgeon General’s Playbook: Stress Relief for Caregivers and Kids during COVID-19
- HuffPost: This Is Your Body and Brain on Coronavirus News
- Adweek: How Agencies Are Supporting Their Employees’ Mental Health
- Gretchen Rubin: Coping with COVID-19: This Difficult Time Reminds Me of Many of My Favorite Children’s Books.
- KQED Forum Interview with Rick Hanson on Building Resilience in a Pandemic
- Fresh Air: Need A Mental Escape? These Books Offer Solace In Troubled Times
At Nelson, we love to help great people find great work and help great employers find great employees. Contact us today to see how we can help.