This event has passed
Feb. 6th, 2015 - Cal/OSHA Compliance Modesto Event
Thank you for your interest in this event. This event has passed, but we’d love if you could join us for any of our upcoming events. Please visit our Nelson events page for more information.
Cal/OSHA Compliance 2015 presented by Nelson
Date: Friday, February 6th, 2015 | 9:00 am–4:00 pm
Location: DoubleTree by Hilton, Modesto, Ca
Whether you’re new to the safety profession or a seasoned veteran, you will gain keen insight into the fundamental elements of Cal/OSHA’s regulatory compliance, how to apply it to your business, and how to promote safety excellence throughout your organization.
Don’t Miss These Topics:
- What triggers a Cal/OSHA inspection
- How to remain compliant to increase profitability
- If audited, ways to help you pass with flying colors
- Penalty structure and appeal process
- Updates, newest requirements, and current Emphasis Programs
Reserve your spot now to learn about all of these important topics and to earn a certificate from Morgan Safety, complete with workbook and course content.