Nelson Launches Enhanced Website
Mobile-optimized new site offers visitors improved resources and richer insight into the company’s best-in-class services
San Francisco, California, December 21, 2016 – Nelson, one the largest independent staffing companies in the United States, today announced the launch of its new website at www.nelsonjobs.com. With unemployment remaining low, employers face significant challenges recruiting qualified, available, and interested talent. In a recent Nelson survey of more than 500 California companies, employers identified “recruiting and retaining top talent” as their biggest business challenge. Nelson’s new website was designed with an unwavering focus on user experience, providing value to visitors who seek either a new role or career and hiring advice and resources. This focus serves to further expand Nelson’s already extensive talent networks, connecting exceptional candidates with unique opportunities and fostering recruiting and business success for Nelson’s company partners.
“The methods and sources people use to find jobs are constantly evolving,” said Tony Bartenetti, Nelson’s President of Business Development and Strategic Partnerships. “Nelson embraces these changes and constantly updates our technology to best facilitate our service and resource offerings. This launch helps position our company at the forefront of job search trends, allowing our company partners and job seekers to better understand our best-in-class services and capitalize on the resources and opportunities we offer.”
Nelson’s new website features:
- An improved job board with enhanced search functionality integrated with the entire site, streamlined navigation, and increased job seeker engagement options such as customizable job notifications.
- New resources on Nelson’s new “Get Work” blog, which provides effective job search strategies and tips to job seekers; shares tools employers can use to find, hire, and retain top talent; and helps employees in many fields and positions make the most of their careers.
- A completely responsive, mobile and tablet-friendly layout compatible with current browsers and devices, allowing visitors to access the site’s tools and resources from nearly any device at any time.
- Streamlined navigation, allowing site visitors to quickly and easily navigate to their point of interest.
- Expanded information on the types of industries and positions Nelson serves, helping company contacts and job seekers better understand the significant benefits and of Nelson’s recruiting, staffing, and payroll services.
Nelson’s new website will be updated regularly with economic updates and workplace trends, company news, and resources for employers and job seekers. Visit the new website and learn more about Nelson and the company’s services at www.nelsonjobs.com.