This holiday season, Nelson is partnering with the Boys and Girls Clubs of Central Sonoma County and the San Francisco 49ers to provide holiday cheer to kids in need.
There are four ways to participate:
- Bring an unwrapped toy or requested supply item to any Nelson Bay Area office and leave it in the Boys & Girls Club bin. (See lists of toys and supplies needed below.) Please note: In-office toy collection concluded at 5 pm on Tuesday, December 12th.
- Purchase a gift from an Amazon Wish List for a Boys & Girls Club ‘adopted family.’ (You can ship these gifts directly to the Nelson Corporate Office in Sonoma, where we’ll deliver to the Boys & Girls Club. See links to all of the lists at the bottom of this page.)
- Make a donation directly to the Boys & Girls Club on their website.
- Spread the word! Please share with your friends and family, and help us make an even greater impact. Follow NelsonJobs on Facebook and Nelson Companies on LinkedIn to share our posts and spread the word!
The toy drive will kick off on Tuesday, November 28th and run through Tuesday, December 12th, on which date donations will be due to the Nelson offices. If you’d like to participate by ordering a toy or supplies from an Amazon Wish List, you can order through end of day on Thursday, December 14th.
We hope you will join your Nelson friends, the Boys & Girls Club, and the San Francisco 49ers in helping bring holiday cheer to families in need this season. Stay tuned for photos and updates, and thank you for your support!
TOYS AND SUPPLIES NEEDED
Necessities for Families:
- Coats and raincoats (specifically in the following sizes Youth: M, L, XL and Adult: S & M)
- Gift cards (Target, Walmart, grocery stores)
- Shoe gift cards (Payless or other shoe stores)
Gifts for Children:
- Sports equipment: soccer balls, basketballs, etc.
- Art supplies
- Board games
Amazon Wish List Links for Families
Our 2017 toy drive has concluded. A huge thank-you to everyone who participated. Read more about the outcomes in our updated blog post!